Why Choose VOIP Portland?
Why choose VOIP Portland as the installing dealer for your VOIP phone system?
- We have nearly 34 years’ experience servicing thousands of phone systems in Oregon and SW Washington. We are the oldest company of our kind in the area.
- We are experts in low voltage solutions. We do not try to be a jack of all trades types.
- Our average technician has over fifteen years’ experience installing systems.
- We are very detail oriented. For instance, we do such a thorough job on installations that we prerecord all your voice mail main greetings, personal greetings and auto attendant before your next business day.
- Fully licensed in Oregon and Washington. CCB 78741. No claims or complaints against us in 33 years of operations.
- We are fun people to work with on your telecom projects.
Why choose Samsung for your equipment needs?
- Samsung is the 17th largest corporation in the world and will be here to support your decision, support parts, etc, in the future. Many telecom manufacturers have gone out of business in the last ten years leaving purchasers stranded.
- Samsung provides a FIVE YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY on all new Samsung parts sold as part of your proposal. That shows confidence in their proven products.
- Ease of use. Simple designs. 1 to listen to a message, 2 to delete, 3 to save. EASY.
- Samsung systems are very flexible in their IP/digital/analog hybrid configurations, which is critical in a business environment.
- Samsung does not change their models every 2-3 years like many manufacturers. In doing so, many competitors leave old systems behind claiming obsolescence. “Time for a new system”. On the other hand, Samsung offers FREE software upgrades to your system as the original purchaser for the life of the system. A 20-year old Samsung phone can be plugged in a new Samsung system and work. No other manufacturer does this to ensure a long-lasting investment.
- Samsung is not the most high-tech system out there, but it is proven and solid. Not the Rolls Royce, not the Pinto, more like the Toyota Corolla.
Are VOIP systems a good choice, and if so, which ones?
The best, simple advice to give someone in this volatile market is to choose a system, phones and infrastructure that run on the current standard (SIP – Session Initiation Protocol).
Big brand VOIP manufacturers are becoming dinosaurs going forward. Selling an XYZ phone system and their proprietary phones is fading fast.
Be able to choose from dozens of manufacturers’ phones, add-ons, etc to build a system. For instance, all these phones will work on the same phone system. $800 to $80 each, you have many choices. Why install a $400 phone for someone in a cubicle that will just be on one line at a time anyway?
There are already ‘phone systems’ no bigger than more PC’s keyboard that will run 50 lines and 500 phone lines. Many call them appliances now vs phone systems. They are radically changing the telecom world by leaps and bounds right now.