Reduce Your Costs, Increase Your Productivity and Mobility with a 3CX Phone System
Move to a 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard VoIP IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX while providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The open platform opens the door to hundreds of vendor options. 3CX eliminates the being held hostage by a proprietary hardware vendor.
“VoIP Portland offers personal and customized service – makes you feel like you’re their only customer. They don’t wow you with all the bells and whistles; they listen, find out what is important to you and then they deliver.” Miles Brandon, Owner, Capistrano Volkswagen
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator or we have service agreements where we will handle configuration and maintenance.
- Costs less to buy and expand. No more expensive cards.
- Greater return on investment. You own it. Not a never ending rental, such as hosted.
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings.
- More features by leveraging Windows technologies.
- Hardware and vendor independent – no vendor lock in. Multiple vendors can be resourced.
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup of your PBX. Includes cloud backup nightly or synced real time.
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs. Really no limit to expansion possibilities.
- Better integration with other business applications. Advanced Contact Management, call recording, Android and I-phone apps.
- Easily build voice applications that increase productivity.
“3CX was remarkably flexible and easy to install. It was also extremely simple to manage. Being able to run 3CX on Windows Server offers great peace of mind.” – IT manager Dustin T. Adam, RE/MAX